It’s already the end of the week and what a week it’s been. Life is pretty full at the moment, so I’m challenging myself to a very quick and time-boxed #MakeoverMonday this week.
We’re looking at Video Game Sales Units with the original viz looking like this:
What works well:
- The axes are labeled
- Sources and notes are included
What could be improved:
- The colors and dual axis are very confusing
- The table below the chart makes it hard to actually understand what is being communicated here
- start again…
What I did:
- Literally a quick viz, with 80% of the time taken up by formatting, as usual.
- Running out of steam this week, here it is…
- I don’t love it but I don’t hate it either.